We met with Andrew in absentia more than two years ago when he steal to my favorite post of his, and I publicly shamed him. Andrew and the link is not set, and the post removed, and a little later and he stopped writing the blog for the reason that the office worker can not preach the idea of anti-corporate culture.
We met a second time is later. I do not remember under what circumstances, but it seems that once again he was the initiator of. It was then that began our relationship, which then resulted in a mutual public relations, and later in a brief collaboration on the project ' troy ounce '.
Now Andrew is responsible for promoting websites on the special trading scheme, I did once unwound in explaining how he does it. T. e. in the most seo scheme is nothing special: all as everyone, but primarily used the eternal link. But the trading scheme is unique, I am yet to meet. The client was supposed to bring down the jamb. So God forbid him luck in this difficult business. I can not work.
I still do not know why ' Troy '. However, Andrew is now all the forces trying to distance itself from this nickname, preferring instead the trend of the last blogovolny - to use his real name: Andrew Mukhachev. In fact, there is a difference: in order to promote Troy Antikorporativa or Andrew Mukhacheva. By the last will be involuntarily treated with great confidence.
Andrei sensitive female soul. Few of the men so badly can respond to some household stuff and seemingly ordinary course of life. The ability to find the obvious and at the same time, subtle nuances of the eye in any event and so did Andrew 's most popular blogger, who recognized the girl in love.
Andrew - a very cheerful person. When many stand up out of bed with the idea that there is still a dull day, Andrew enjoys the very fact that a new day. Enough to read his twitter, to see this. More than once I came across the fact that Andrew delight the most simple and seemingly ordinary things. With his hand constantly hear the new ' cool it! ' .
However, this is not a teddy bear, a man who hides behind natural optimism is enough pain and emotions, as well as solid and short temper. Here he is seen only rarely and only in extreme situations. I sometimes think that the whole life of Andrew - a struggle with himself inside. People often seek to comfort and tend to increase adrenaline addiction and seek adventure. Probably, Andrew, there were too many to escape from the beast within himself, who sleeps only when hungry and he was warmly.
I wish Andrew luck and comfort of his small business, I wish fewer reasons to doubt that so often he was overcome, I wish you sincere relationships with friends and family. You're a good man, Andrew, but for good people out there in the sky on the karmic scoreboard lit large numbers. On your display, they are especially nice. Although there may be much larger, but still have some things in a correct. But this is a personal conversation. In the meantime, simply:. ' Happy birthday! '.
Link to the blog of Andrew:. anticorporativ. ru.
---------------------------------.
Sign up. to update the blog with one click!. Read on Twitter!. ::. Advertising blog.
воскресенье, 3 июня 2012 г.
Andrei Troy 's birthday
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий